"Delicious Autumn! My very soul is wedded to it. And if I were a bird, I would fly around the world seeking the successive Autumns."

-George Eliot (who was a Warwickshire lass)

I finally remembered to bring my camera with me on a few walks and runs and day trips to nearby historic sites. Fall lingers long here, and we are only just starting to get the true red and orange blazing leaves. So most of these picture are still full of mostly green, but what we love the most about England's autumn are the smells and the quality of light that is distinctive to our beloved Warwickshire.
.
Ahhh.
.
And guess what else. Waitrose is stocking canned pumpkin this fall! (screams of excitement) But they are only stocking it during the fall, so I am hoarding like the apocalyse is upon us. I'm also hoarding good pumpkin and apple recipes (I'm obsessed, perhaps to an unhealthy degree?), so if you've got 'em, give 'em up.




3 comments:

The Hodges Family said...

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.

KT and Lance said...

Your pictures are breathtaking!!! I love the angle you see things!

Germany!!!! Again, sooooo jealous!

Marc you rock with sticking to your guns at work!! If only the rest of the world had the balls to stand up for whats right!!!

You two are wonderful, and I love reading about your adventures!

Jessica Adams said...

If I lived in a place like this I don't think I'd ever come back to the US.